H. pylori Eradication – Stool Profile
The Helicobacter pylori eradication (HPE) assay is performed on stool and detects multiple markers that are useful in the detection of H. pylori in the stool. One critical difference is that the HPE assay also evaluates the HP stool antigen value, a crucial value that helps the clinician determine if an H. pylori infection is not only present, but also active, and should be treated. As with our larger panel, any positives for H. pylori will result in the inclusion of antibiotic resistance information.
Purchase the H. pylori Eradication Profile
- Patient Instructions – English/Spanish
- Patient Instructions – Arabic
- Patient Instructions – Hindi
- Patient Instructions – Portugese
- Patient Instructions – Russian